Please Remember Peace is How We Make it

So, here I sit. Staring in to my monitor. I have every intention of writing a blog. What often happens is that I start and then think to myself, "even I don't want to read my crap."
I either hit the "draft saved" button or better yet,"delete."
If only life were that easy.


When there is not much to say, I sit quiet and listen for answers in songs. I found this gem a while back. George Harrrison is actually my favorite Beatle as far as lyrics go. I just thought this was a cool take on an all time favorite song.
So, I am coasting along in my quiet little world, trying to enjoy the peacefulness of being alone. No drama, no men, no court dates. Just me. Isn't that a nice little boring blog?
Peace, Love and Light, my friends.

Comments

Did you do this on purpose? It's his birthday very soon.
Evanesco said…
today is actually the birthday of a friend of mine who committed suicide eight years ago. I'm trying to focus on the more positive peaceful crap~ so no gloomy blog about that. It is what Coleen would want me to do. I'm pretty sure it's what George Harrison would want everyone to do,too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Aint That What You Said?

Face It

Watch This Space