Oh, Sweet Pea, Won't You Dance With Me?

Gemini
May 21 - June 20
Remember that you should always leave a loved one with loving words, dear Gemini. Each time you exit a room, think of that action as if you are never going to enter that room again. Perhaps you will never see those people again. Make sure you take care of the people you like. People may need an extra amount of attention today in order to feel appreciated and important to you. Cuddle up closely to the people who mean the most to you.

This was my horoscope this morning.
After a fast decline and in a matter of a few hours, my twenty year old fur-baby Sweet Pea, passed over the Rainbow Bridge. She was in my lap with me holding her when she passed.
Thank you angels for answering that prayer. All I asked was that it be swift and that she be here at home with me. Once again, in spite of my internal agonizing pain, I know that the Higher Powers are always looking out for me.
I just wish it didn't hurt so bad when you finally lose them.
Shine on Little Pea.

Baby Sweet Pea with Kimba in 1988

Comments

C said…
*Hugs* Evanesco. You gave her a great life, and made the world a better place with your love for her.

~Cindy
Unknown said…
So sorry to hear the news about your Sweet Pea:( You gave her a wonderful full life...wow, 20 years! Thats a amazing. *Hugs*

~ Teresa ~

Popular posts from this blog

Aint That What You Said?

Face It

Watch This Space